What exactly is Spirulina?
Spirulinais a blue-green algae and It is the generic name for some species of cyanobacteria belonging to the genus Arthrospira of the phytoplankton alkaline lakes of the tropics and subtropics.
Spirulina has long been known in the tropics (Africa, South America) as a superfood that met nutritional needs and even as the onlyremaining food in times of famine. These algae were consumed for centuries (antiquity) by the local population as food or as a supplement. They are prokaryotic filamentous organisms that can survive from temperatures such as 1 * C up to high temperatures above 40 * C and at alkaline pH above 11.
We produce Spirulina Supreme in Skoutari, Serres, in specially equipped containers in greenhouses, where it dries naturally under the greek sun and is carefully packaged following all international food safety standards The final product is rich in its composition of nutrients, pleasant smell and taste.
Spirulinahas a unique composition for a natural product, with such a nutritional value that it places it at the top of the list of superfoods.
Spirulina Supreme as a food
Spirulinahas been recognized as a safe food by the American and European Food and Beverage Organization. After toxicological and biochemical analyzes it was proved that the consumption of spirulina is completely safe for humans.
The remarkable content of Spirulina in vitamins, minerals, trace elements, antioxidants, good fatty acids and polysaccharides activatesthe immune system and has antiviral action Regulatesthe proper functioning of the intestine Naturally replenishesits deficient intake due to deficient intake vegetables. . It gives energyand endurance , Helpssoothing the body exema and inflammation , Helpsthe female body during menstruation, pregnancy and breastfeeding Positivelyaffects stress and pressure, stimulates and enhances daily activities and the overall quality of life
Spirulina - An Essential Food
Spirulina is irreplaceable for energy production, helps the normal iron metabolism, soothes swelling and inflammation, helps maintain a healthy nervous system, acts for good health and appearance of the skin of hair and nails, ensures a strong immune system, is a powerful antioxidant that protects tissues, organs and cells from damage caused by free radicals.
Helps dilate blood vessels and prevent blood clotting, is the ideal food for the risk of degenerative diseases, fights obesity, improves digestion and overall function of the intestine, neutralizes oxidative stress to combat premature aging and deterioration of the body.
Spirulina Supreme is produced by natural procedures and is packaged safely following the highest international standards at our company’s facilities in Serres.
You can take Spirulina Supreme in tablets daily.
Each tablet is 300mg
- Adults: 3 – 12 tablets depending on your body type and age (1 tablet per 10kg body weight).
- Athletes: You can increase the amounts according to your needs up to 30 tablets per day (10gr).
- Vegetarians: 6 – 12 tablets per day.
- Strictly Vegetarian: 12 – 30 tablets per day.
- Children:3 – 6 tablets per day depending on body type and age.
- Tableted without additives and excipients.
Powder & Flakes
Spirulina Supreme in powder and flakes can be consumed daily.
- Adults: 1 – 2 tablespoons daily.
- Athletes: 1 – 2 tablespoons.
- Vegetarians: 2-3 tablespoons.
- Strictly Vegetarian: 1-2 tablespoons.
- Children: ½ – 1 tablespoon daily.
Spirulina Supreme In Recipes
- In fruit and vegetable smoothies. (click)
- In fruit and vegetable juices. (click)
- In green salads and fruit salads.
- Along with the rest of the cereal in the yogurt.
- In homemade cereal bars and any other snack you wish.
* Spirulina Supreme does not contain iodine.